Check out our own new memorabilia site – www.mylittlebitofhistory.co.uk There are lots of really interesting items of motorsport memorabilia, aviation memorabilia, music memorabilia and loads of “little bits of history” They are all at very affordable prices and are great as either a really interesting and unusual gift or as a little something for yourself.
Some recent additions include:
- Apollo 15 astronaut Al Worden signed postal cover framed display – ONLY £35.00
- Incredibly rare WW2 Colditz hero Brigadier Hamilton-Baillie MC Army Uniform ONLY £250.00
- Framed original watercolour painting of a Spitfire by Matthew Holness GAvA ONLY £80.00
- D Day anniversary Spitfire coin cover from 1994 ONLY £7.50
- Richard Taylor print signed by 4 WW2 Band of Brothers ONLY £95.00
- Official NIKE Holland shirt signed by Van Nistelrooy ONLY £95.00
- Airship flown Alex Henshaw commemorative postal cover in presentation frame ONLY £19.99
All can be purchased securely online. These are just a few and we’ve loads more to add over the next few weeks so make sure you keep checking www.mylittlebitofhistory.co.uk
SUZUKI ANNOUNCES SPLASH PRICE
Prices for Suzuki’s all-new Splash mini-MPV, which goes on sale 8 March, will start from £8,999 for the 1.2 GLS model rising to £9,499 for the 1.2 GLS+, which adds 15 inch alloys, front foglamps and privacy glass on the rear side windows and tailgate.
HONDA AT THE GENEVA INTERNATIONAL MOTOR SHOW
- World Premiere of European Accord (Saloon and Tourer models)
- European debut of FCX Clarity – Honda’s zero-emission, hydrogen fuel cell vehicle
- European debut for the lightweight hybrid sportscar – CR-Z Concept
- First public viewing of RA108 – Honda’s F1 challenger for 2008
Audi R8 goes from 0 to Victory in 15,000 votes
Germany’s hottest export claims title in ‘MSN CARs car of the year’ epic
British motoring enthusiasts have put the brakes on Ferrari and BMW today by naming the German Audi R8 as ‘MSN Cars Car of the Year’. The online poll, available at cars.uk.msn.com, saw 42% of voters choose the German supercar ahead of Ferrari’s 430 Scuderia (13%) and BMW’s M3 (11%), firmly placing the Audi R8 as the most desired vehicle for 2008.
NEW CHEVROLET OFFERS VALUE FOR MONEY OF EPICA PROPORTIONS!
- Chevrolet Epica to go on sale in the UK from only £13,595 on-the-road!
- Epica brings huge value to the family saloon car market
- Six-cylinder petrol or four-cylinder diesel engines